Sunday to Sunday is an on line video program that explores the art, craft, and spirituality of preaching. In October of 2017, Sunday to Sunday Productions was incorporated as a non-profit media production company, with a 501(c) (3) tax exemption for charitable contributions. (EIN: 82-3033061). Now in our second season of programming (2019), we have advanced these goals:
1. As a content provider, we support of preaching education with 28 min. versions of our STS programs for use in seminary, university and adult education. Our website provides study guides and transcripts for group or classroom discussion.
2. As an online feature for America Magazine, the Jesuit Review of Religion & Culture, we produce 8 min. profiles of the “great preachers” in our series.
3. Also, we prepare short 1 min. for social media platforms. We are in the developing stages of a weekly podcast.
4. In 2019, we are presently planning four episodes with three episodes set for production in the New York/New Jersey area and in a partnership with the DeSales Media Group (Diocese of Brooklyn).
5. Research and develop contacts with foundations for the purpose of writing funding requests for our third season of programming set for 2020.
6. Develop closer ties with national Catholic media and educational organizations as well as film festivals/showcases for the purpose of distribution and marketing of our video production and website.
7. Sunday to Sunday ™has been granted trademark designation from the FTC; and we are in the final stages in securing the copyright. Any benefits or profits from these media products help advance future production.
If you would like to support Sunday to Sunday, by check, please make it payable to: Sunday to Sunday Productions in care of Father Mike Russo, 125 Surf Way #309, Monterey, CA 93940. Should you wish additional information, you may contact him at: 925-586-1219 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Sunday to Sunday is a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization TaxID #82-3033061. Your donation is deductible to the full extent of the law.