In his “Joy to the Gospel” Pope Francis addresses the need for excellent preaching in the service of the Gospel and evangelization.
“Sunday to Sunday” is a video program that explores the art, craft, and spirituality of preaching with interviews of gifted preachers and listening to their particular witness.
In October of 2017, “Sunday to Sunday Productions” was incorporated as a non-profit media production company, with a 501(c) (3) tax exemption for charitable contributions. (EIN: 82-3033061).
In our first season of programming (2018), we hope to advance these goals:
1. Develop an attractive website to house our content from both videos and podcasts – with links to social media. Work with the initial 2017 “pilot programs,” to develop a study guide format for group or classroom discussion. Resolve copyright, trademark, and legal matters relative to the project.
2. Start a weekly podcast to grow audience and contact with preachers, academics, lay leadership and Church officials and parishioners across the country.
3. Research, plan and produce six video episodes of “Sunday to Sunday,” with “gifted preachers” for the late spring and summer.
4. Research and develop contacts with foundations for the purpose of writing funding requests for a second season of programming for 2019.
5. Develop ties with national Catholic media and educational organizations for the purpose of distribution and marketing of the website and video production.
Our programming will be placed online, and/or other suitable venues.
Already we are in substantive discussions about joint-ventures with the Salt+Light TV Network/Canada, DeSales Media Group (Brooklyn, N.Y.), and the Jesuit weekly magazine, America.
Any benefits or profits from these media products would help advance future production.
If you would like to support “Sunday to Sunday,” by check, please make it payable to: Sunday to Sunday Productions in care of Father Mike Russo, 125 Surf Way #309, Monterey, CA 93940.
Should you wish additional information, you may contact him at: 925-586-1219 or by email at email@example.com
Sunday to Sunday is a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization Tax ID #82-3033061. Your donation is deductible to the full extent of the law.